Tuesday, July 14, 2009
A man of many hats
Daniel loves hats. Well, actually he loves anything he can put on his head, which includes hats, helmets, bowls, gift bags, laundry baskets, etc. In fact, he loves my brother's motorcycle helmet so much that he whines when I take it off him. The thing is enormous and must be heavy on his little neck and shoulders. I finally found a bicycle helmet that he would wear in place of the motorcycle helmet. Too funny! Here are some of the photos of Daniel with his many "hats."







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ha.ha.ha...I love the hats, especially the straw hat with the pacifier -- thanks for sharing!
m
What a cutie-pie! He is so precious! That helmet of your brother's on Daniel's little head is too funny!
I think I vote with Missy; the straw hat with pacifier is hilarious. They are all adorable. "Man of Many Hats..." LOL! Grandma Linda
LoL! Oh danny is sooo cute just wait till he can put the motorcycle helment to real use! :P
Oh Brother, let's hope that is not for a looooong time!
Changed my mind, today the bowl head is my favorite. Little boy, one sock up one down, bowl on head, holding very still for the photo...awwwwwwww I love him!
Post a Comment