Friday, July 24, 2009

Monumental event

Take a good look at the photos below. This is the picture of a little boy who has just slept 11 hours. And not just 11 hours, but 11 hours IN A ROW!!! This has never happened before. He rarely (and I mean rarely) sleeps through the night, much less for 11 hours. I am ecstatic and praying that this is the beginning of a new trend in our sleep-deprived household.


I just love the bed head, don't you?

Update: The next night Daniel was awake from 12:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. for no apparent reason. We followed the exact same routine as the 11-hours-of-sleep night. Perhaps our sleepless nights have not ceased yet.

3 comments:

Amy @ Finer Things said...

Bedhead is my favorite, and he is a doll! My babies never slept through the night... but I was a sucker for night-time nursing, so it was probably my "fault." Oh, well! :)

Linda Born said...

Goodness, I'll bet he was hungry! That's the longest he's gone without refreshment of some sort, isn't it? He looks happy as a clam. Here's a prayer for many more restful nights to come.

Pam said...

It seemes like it will last forever, but ya know it won't! About the time he is sleeping like a worn-out little kitten, you'll decide to add another baby to the family and start all over with sleeplessness!!! Love the bedhead! Too cute!