Thursday, June 18, 2009

Silly photos

Here are some photos of Daniel that just make me laugh! I hope you enjoy them too!



I was getting ready to give Daniel a bath last night when he ran out of the bathroom, clad only in his diaper. I finished getting the tub ready, and then went to find him. He had gotten a book and crawled onto the futon. This little guy loves to look at books, and particularly likes this one he has in the photo below. The page he is looking at shows pictures of farm machines. He was saying, "Vrooooooom! Vroooooom!"


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh my goodness LOL!!!! You know I forget how much he looks like you until I see a photo with his little boy attributes somewhat masked--as in the shower cap photo. And the vroom vroom photo--so funny! Grandma Linda

Anonymous said...

Dad just looked at these photos and said proudly, "Look, he has a farmer's tan!"
Grandma Linda

Melinda said...

He most certainly does! His little arms are getting quite brown. It is funny to see our little boy who has always been white as a marshmallow getting a tan.

Melody said...

Tee hee. Super duper cutie pie! And I too, love the little tan. :)

Jennifer said...

Soooo cute! I especially love the shower cap photo! What a happy guy!