We had several lovely Christmas celebrations with our family during the last few weeks. Here are some (actually a lot!) of our snapshots. We pray you and yours had a blessed Christmas as well.

Daniel with Grandpa Roger

I love the look on Daniel's face as he opens the present above.
He LOVED opening presents this year!

Daniel with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sara

Here is the little man with one of his favorite presents...
a battery powered John Deere tractor and trailer.
Now if only the weather would cooperate so we could get back outside and ride it.

Here I am with my new polka dot mud boots from Brian.
I love them!

My brother and Brian in their new deer hunting masks.

Daniel helping Uncle Jonathan unwrap his present.

Daniel's Great-Grandma "Ru" and Grandma Linda

Daniel shooting his first basket on his new goal.

Too cute

Daniel opening Grandpa John's bear trap for him.
Yes, I said bear trap.

Daniel and his new lawnmower, which he is very, very attached to.

Sisters, sisters, there never were such devoted sisters!
(Or sisters-in-law as the case may be.)
Name that movie...

Daniel wearing the same outfit as his new mouse!

Three generations...Brian, Grandma Missi, and little man

And last of all, our family photo from our Christmas card.
Merry Christmas!
(Two weeks late, but it's the thought that counts...right?)
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos. I was hoping you would post some. Glad you are feeling better now too.
Have just looked at these photos again today and I have got to repeat--just LOOK at that adorable little face in his photo with Grandpa Roger. Cuteness personified. Grandma Linda
Adorable photos!!! Thanks for sharing! And to answer the trivia, that "Sisters" question is from White Christmas! :)
Post a Comment