Thursday, December 24, 2009

O, Christmas Tree!

Daniel and I have had repeated conversations about not touching the ornaments. However, if Daniel is alone with the Christmas tree for long, the temptation is usually too great for him. Today, he decided the lower ornaments were too humdrum. He wanted to investigate some higher ones, so in typical Daniel fashion, he found something to stand on and climbed up! When I caught him red-handed, he quickly got down and acted as if nothing was amiss.



5 comments:

Aunt PAM said...

That is just plain cute!

Anonymous said...

The expression on his face as he gets down from his perch shows that he is not exactly stricken with remorse and guilt! In fact, he looks somewhat pleased with himself. Oh, my. Grandma Linda

Aunt Pam said...

You know, I had to come back to these pics this morning just to have a smile and warm feeling before I go back to work. Really, these are so sweet. Wondering what he was thinking as he scrambled down! He does look a little bit pleased! LOL!

Melinda said...

He was probably thinking that he must not be in too much trouble if mama was snapping photos!

Amanda said...

Oh my. SO CUTE! I laughed right out loud!