Saturday, October 24, 2009

My favorite time of year!

Those gorgeous fall days that I so dearly love have been few and far between this October. Instead rain and cold weather very reminiscent of late November have taken their place. However, earlier this week we did have a beautiful afternoon or two. Daniel and I made the most of it and spent lots of time outdoors. I snapped these photos as he played!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these photos! Especially the one with you & Daniel. What a sweet moment!

Anonymous said...

For my favorite of these I'd have to say it is a tie between the one in the hammock and the one of him with Annie. Look at that grin (identical to yours at that age)! Look at that button nose (identical, I'd bet, to his daddy's at that age)! Love him, Lord bless and keep him.
Mom Linda

Aunt Pam said...

Seems like if you were looking at some pink or purple clothes that first pic could be of you! I like the pumpkin pic best of all.