Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween photos
Daniel's favorite movie is Finding Nemo, so it seemed natural for him to be Nemo for Halloween. After unsuccessfully bidding on several Nemo costumes, I finally won one on eBay. (Don't you love how they call it "winning" when, in actuality, it just means you were willing to pay more than anyone else?) I was very thankful that the costume fit well and that he was willing to wear it! And, of course, we thought he looked absolutely adorable. I hope everyone had a happy Halloween!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's such a doll!! What a sweet looking Nemo! :) My cousin "won" a thomas the train costume for her little guy. Funny what we do for our cute kiddos! Thank you for sharing these with us!
The one with his daddy holding his arms up to show the fins--oh my, adorable! Grandma Linda
Well, adorable is the only word that fits here. So sweet. Don't you just want to kiss his little self all the time. Praying the sleeping is going a little better every night.
Post a Comment