Daniel waking up on his birthday morning!
Eating some breakfast
Playing with toys
Into town to meet Brian for lunch and visit the zoo!
Measuring Daniel's wingspan at the zoo
Enjoying his birthday dessert!
Playing with his new blocksWe are planning a big birthday shebang in another couple weeks with all of the grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. You are only one once, so you have to do lots of partying!
4 comments:
"You're only one once." Love it.
I was just thinking of you guys this morning... thought about calling, but thought you might be partying today!
Oh Melinda... little mister man is looking so grown up! Where does time go?!? Birthday hugs for that little critter! Love ya!
What great pics! I got to see the Kodak Gallery ones, too. I just melted. Is he not the cutest one year old around?! :) I am so glad little guy had a fabulous day. You are such wonderful parents. He is blessed, blessed, blessed!
Hooray for birthday number 1!
God bless
Happy belated first birthday, Daniel! You are one special boy with parents that love & adore you! We are so happy to see that you had a wonderful day with your Mommy & Daddy!
We thought of you on your special day!
Love, Fern & Mike :)
Post a Comment