Brian, Daniel, and I got to enjoy four Christmas celebrations this year! Each one was fun-filled and special. Here are some of our Christmas photos. I took so many...it was hard to choose just a few to post.

Our tree! I love my new butterfly decorations.

Above is Daniel with his new barn and accessories from my parents. He has named all the farm animals...the funniest being the horse named Gander. I have no idea where he got that!

Mom and Dad showing off their gifts!

See the rooster on Brian's mug and see the one in Daniel's hand? Brian has over 300 fire king mugs, but in his opinion, one can never have enough!

Daniel modeling his new cowboy hat and Woody.

This cute couple is newly engaged. How exciting!

This is what happens when your older cousins get a hold of you. Daniel loved it...and them!

The two reindeer above were made many years ago by Brian's grandpa. Brian painted them and gifted them to his mom and sister.

Daniel always has to play with (aka harass) Dennis, the cockatiel at Grandma Missi's house.

Helping Grandpa Roger unwrap.

Sara is the only one who rivals Daniel for the "Cutest cowboy hat wearer" award.

Brian wasn't the only one who got a drill for Christmas. Daniel received a whole assortment of tools too!

Even a saw like Uncle Kevin!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
2 comments:
Hi Friend! Loved seeing your Christmas photos! Cole got the same Woody doll (is that what you call them if they are boy toys?) and a cowboy hat - I am certain the two of them would have an incredible time playing together - must get them together soon! :)
Love these Christmas photos. Love your blog. Love you.
Post a Comment