Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lottsa photos

Life has been pretty busy around our house lately. Christmas has snuck up on me again. How did it get to be the middle of December? What happened to November? With my obvious inability to monitor time, it is no surprise that I had a month or more worth of photos hanging out on my camera. I finally got around to downloading them this morning, and here are some of my favorites.

Daniel with his great-grandpa on Thanksgiving day.
They are good buds!

Daniel reading books with Grandpa Roger.

Preparing to kiss his cow. Don't you love those jammies?
Thanks, Aunt Sara!

Hanging out with Daddy.

He loves this bicycle helmet.
And he loves getting into places that he should not be.

Playing with Grandma Missy (or Mi-eeee as Daniel calls her).

Just adorable.

Celebrating with Uncle Jonathan at his college graduation!

Look at those handsome boys. What a pair!

And this last one might be my favorite photo ever. He looks so old with that backpack on...like he is heading out the door to kindergarten. Oh my soul!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh--let's see, I love the one where he's preparing to do a little cow kissing best. No, no, I love best the one where he displays the elaborately casual popsicle eating pose as he's hanging out with his daddy. But the one of Bri and Jon is great, they are such a study in contrasts...and look at his face in the Grandma Missy photo, and how he's perusing Grandma Linda's earrings in the group photo, and ohhhh the bicycle helmet...and he and Grandpa Roger with identical expressions...

I'll give this some thought and get back to you.

Grandma Linda

Aunt Pam said...

Oh! Loved every single pic! Mom and Dad are here for Christmas so I got to show them too! We all said, "Ahhhh. What a little doll baby!"