Thursday, October 22, 2009

One hundredth post!

I started this blog exactly two years ago this October. I originally created it to help us keep connected with our family members and friends. It has become something of an online scrapbook, documenting Daniel as he grows and changes. It is also a place for me to post things God shows me, things happening around our home, and just any random thing that seems interesting to me! I usually have five or six blog posts floating around in my mind, but only a few actually make it out of my head and onto the computer.
In addition to this being the two year birthday of the blog, this is also my one hundredth post! Here is a photo journey through these past two years (and hundred posts) of our life.

This is me very pregnant with Daniel. Well, not very pregnant,
since I still had almost two more months to go.
December 2007

Daniel, only a few days old. I hardly remember him being so small!
February 2008

Daniel at 7 months and already a John Deere fan.
September 2008

His first Halloween. Moo!
October 2008

His first Christmas.
December 2008

Daniel's first birthday. See how he is holding up one finger!
February 2009

First trip to the pool!
July 2009

Daniel, at 20 months, taken yesterday.
October 2009

I've said it many times, but I'll say it again...time flies! How did my baby grow so fast? I am looking forward to see what the next hundred posts brings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still amazed that he held up that one little finger and smiled for the camera on his first birthday! It's especially amazing since no human being was coaxing that grin from behind the camera, because Bri had used the timed photo setting...

God bless and protect you.

Mom Linda

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful way to see all of God's blessings through this blog & photos!! Thank you for sharing your struggles and victories with us! Love ya!

Aunt Pam said...

That was a fun little trip back through time. Thank you. Again, sweet, sweet boy. Such a face!!!!