Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The book is available!


My mom is an author!!! Her first book, shown above, was released today! I already have a copy, and it is a beautiful book. Here is a snippet from the back cover:

My Mom Has Alzheimer's chronicles the inspirational and sometimes humorous adventures that Linda and her mother have shared together. One hundred readings provide Christ-centered coping strategies that will enable caregivers to find strength and hope in God. This very practical book includes:
  • Daily readings that contain stories about caregiving and related Scriptures.
  • Words of hope for caregivers.
  • A question-and-answer section that addresses issues such as respite care, legal counsel, and choices related to long-term care.
This book has been a labor of love for my mom. I am SO proud of her! If someone in your life has Alzheimer's Disease or if you are a caregiver of any kind, I highly recommend this book. It will be a blessing to you. Check out my mom's website for more information about the book and about ordering a signed copy. The book is also available at Amazon and Christian Books (although it is cheapest at my mom's site).

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is too neat! I had no idea she was an author! :) Thank you for sharing this news with us!

Melody Milbrandt said...

SOOOOOOOOOO excited! "EEEEEEE" - can you hear me squealing with delight?! :)