Oh mercy, this has been one long week. Last Saturday, Daniel and I both came down with a virus. Upset stomachs, sore throats, head congestion. Ugh! You moms out there know what it is like to be sick yourself, but to have to keep going and care for a sick baby. It's not fun, especially when the baby decides not to sleep much for about five days. Anyway, we made it through, and today I woke up feeling revived. Unfortunately, I focused in on the house and realized what a wreck it had become! Imagine that! After mopping the floors and doing about ten loads of laundry, things are starting to improve.
Here are a few photos I snapped this week. In this first one, Daniel is enjoying the recent issue of The Furrow, a magazine published by John Deere. He was looking at all the tractor pictures and saying "Vroooooom...vroooooom!"

Below is our sick little boy watching Finding Nemo with his daddy.

And finally, here he is with his new favorite food...popsicles!
4 comments:
He is changing! Look at that conversational pose and the little boy grin in the Popsicle photo. Love it!
Gma Linda
So very glad you all are feeling better. I know how that sick thing is. UGH! No fun indeed.
He is as cute as cute can be Melinda. I can never get over it! :)
Have a blessed (and healthy) week.
That magazine pic is so cute! What a little doll. So glad you all are feeling better now.
I've just looked at these photos again this morning. That one of Daniel and his daddy watching "Finding Nemo" is so funny. Contrast the expressions on each face--totally absorbed TV glaze versus kind and patient resignation. LOL! Mom
Post a Comment