And here is a tricycle we found for $10. It is a little big for Daniel now, but it won't be long until he is racing around the driveway on it.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Garage sale success!
I love me some garage sales! After having Daniel, I realized that babies grow fast...very fast. And this means that they often need new clothes. I have found some of the most adorable outfits at garage sales for next to nothing. It is like a treasure hunt, trying to track down these fabulous bargains. I hit pay dirt last weekend and found several garage sales with little boy clothes in exactly Daniel's size. I am pretty picky...the clothes have to look virtually new...no stains, no holes, no fading. Some of the things I found on Friday looked like no one had even worn them. Yipee! Here is a peek at what I got for around $15.

And here is a tricycle we found for $10. It is a little big for Daniel now, but it won't be long until he is racing around the driveway on it.
And here is a tricycle we found for $10. It is a little big for Daniel now, but it won't be long until he is racing around the driveway on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pay Dirt for sure! Yippee! Are those little PJs I see there. Cute.
Super cute - love the tricycle!!! :)
slp
He may be in the 99th percentile for height, but our baby still has a few inches to grow before he'll be able to reach the pedals on that trike. ooohhhh...let's baby him while we still can!!!
Post a Comment