Thursday, April 30, 2009

Crocs rock!

As you can see, we are a croc-wearing family. I have never been super fond of the way the things look, but they are just so darn handy! We love wearing them around the yard and garden because any dirt can just be hosed off. And they are comfortable too! Daniel has been wearing his cute little pair constantly this spring. He longs to be outdoors every waking moment. He likes playing with the dog, sitting on the lawn mower, picking dandilions, collecting rocks, and just being in the fresh air. When it was raining yesterday, he stood at the screen door and looked forlornly outside. Every so often he would point at something and "talk" about it at great lengths. I am afraid he will have several more rainy days to endure this week!

1 comment:

Melody Milbrandt said...

I know I put this on a lot of my comments, but oh well... You guys are such an adorable family! I love the croc picture - too sweet. :)