Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bathroom attraction

I am not sure why, but the bathroom is Daniel's favorite spot in the whole house. Whenever he disappears from my sight, I can almost always find him in the bathroom. He loves playing in the shower, as you can see below.

And like most little critters, Daniel is particularly fascinated with toilet paper. He also loves to flush the stool. He will go "fishing" too if the lid happens to be up. Just today, he learned to raise the lid himself, so we will soon be investing in some toilet locks. :)

He can turn the handle to run water in the bath tub too. As soon as he gets a good amount of water in the tub, he begins throwing anything he can find into it. Yesterday, he disappeared with my cell phone, and when I heard the water come on in the bathroom, I hot-footed it in there. Luckily, I saved the phone just as it was about to go in!


Daniel also loves going through all the drawers in the bathroom. We have put baby proofing devices on some of them, but he still manages to find things that he ought not to have.

I spend most the day chasing after the little man, but we have great fun! He absolutely loves playing outside with the dog, so we try to get out as often as possible. He says mama and dada, attempts to sing, and gives lots of slobbery kisses. These are good days!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have to love their obsession with toliet paper...why?! ;)