When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing.
Psalm 126:1-2a
Sunday, November 2, 2008
First Halloween
We hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!
Moo!
Our little cow
P.S. Brian says that Daniel was not a cow for Halloween...he was a baby bull. I guess that would be correct...I am the only cow in this family. Ha!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How 'bout "Baby Bovine?" Whatever he was, he is CUTE! Mom
4 comments:
How 'bout "Baby Bovine?" Whatever he was, he is CUTE! Mom
SO cute!!! I just love when you put his pictures up to share with us. Thanks for taking time out of your day for that. It blesses me.
Hugs to you all - Melody
ADORABLE! :) And I must say, there's nothing cow about you! :) Love and hugs - Kristen
What a CUTIE! He makes one cute cow...and that's no bull! ;) Ok...enough with the puns...
Wanting to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today! Much love sent from our house to yours!
Luv, Fern :)
Post a Comment