Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brian!

We love you, Babe. Have a wonderful day!





And by the way, for those who want to know Brian's age, I will give some clues. (Remember, I used to be a math teacher!) It is a prime number and the sum of the digits is 4. That should give it away unless you believe he is 13. Hehe!

5 comments:

Linda Born said...

Hmmmm. 22? I'm a reading teacher, not a math teacher.

Melinda said...

Good guess, but 22 is not prime!

Linda Born said...

Ahh. I didn't realize he was 40. He looks young for his age. BTW, you understand I am being deliberately obtuse? You're probably used to that by now...But whatever your age, happy birthday Bri!

Anonymous said...

LOL. What a cute and clever thing to do with the Happy Birthday pics, Melinda. :) I hope you had a fantastic b-day Brian. Praying many more wonderful birthdays to come. God bless you.

Melody

Jennifer said...

Please wish him a happy belated bday for us! We were thinking of him on his 31st birthday!! I love Daniel's message for his Daddy...so cute!