Friday, July 4, 2008

Fourth of July

Daniel watched his first parade today. I think he liked the Shriners on their little three-wheelers the best. Tonight he will see his first fireworks display. I am interested to see his response to that!

Daniel and his grandpa watching the parade


The fire engines seemed too loud for little ears!

3 comments:

Sarah Rahija said...

He is just precious! How did the fireworks go? I know Erin's first experience was great as long as we covered her ears. We weren't close enough for Avery's first one, and this year she did pretty well except for the really loud ones. She kept doing her version of a wolf whistle at the really pretty ones. It was pretty funny. Both girls enjoy the pops too.

Anonymous said...

Brian and Melinda - Daniel is SO cute! Thanks for taking the time to post the pics of him and share a bit of your holiday with us. It is so hard to find the time for things like that with a new baby. We have been praying for you all and are excited to see how the Lord uses your wonderful family (as well as your indiviual gifts and talents) for His glory and purpose. I know it is super busy right now, but try and enjoy the rest of your first summer together you three. Fall will be here before you know it (I know Melinda will like that - as far as the fav seasons go). :) Give little guy hugs from us. Oh, and be sure to bloggy or email me if you ever have prayer requests to share. Love seeing your hearts for Jesus. Such a witness to His goodness you all are.
Blessings - Melody M.
Bye

Linda Born said...

Re Daniel and his grandpa watching the parade--they are so alike! Same expression, same hat, same tummy....

Tee Hee.