Friday, October 12, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

After much discussion, Brian and I decided it was time to start a blog. We figured it would be a good way to share pictures and happenings, especially of our soon-to-arrive baby. Our little boy is due at the beginning of February, and we can hardly wait! Brian has already started working on the nursery. I will have to post some sonogram and nursery pictures soon. In the meantime, here are some pics of our beloved beast, Annie. She does not like bath time very much, but she does love feeling clean afterwards. While in the bath, she always has this pitiful look on her face. I think she strikingly resembles a river otter (or sea weasel) when wet. Anyway, here are some before and after bath photos of the dog. Annie better enjoy her blog fame now, because I am sure the baby will dominate our blogging entries once he arrives. Poor little dog! She has enjoyed two years of being our "only child" and will now be suddenly demoted by a baby. :)





If anyone has noticed that Brian seems to be doing most of the work here, just remember someone has to clean the bathroom after the dog-washing fiasco!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple, cute dog, great photos.

Anonymous said...

You know, I have a cat that could use a good washing... is Brian for hire?

Melinda said...

I am perfectly willing to share his animal washing skills, but I am not sure how Brian feels about wet cats. Whisper is pretty adorable though!

john said...

Roy says Hello to his girlfriend Annie. The photos brought him some solace knowing he is not the only beast that is bathed. Sunday and today he got skunked pheasant hunting – literally…

Melinda said...

Annie definitely misses Roy. And we feel much compassion for whoever had to wash the skunk off of him. :)