
The above picture is the side view, so you can see the profile of his face very clearly.

This second one is the front view. His face is toward the left, and you can even see his little arms up by his head.
Brian and I went to the church bazaar this weekend and made several baby purchases, including an adorable sock monkey. Brian was re-enacting the flying monkey scene from the Wizard of Oz last night. Hmmm...not exactly the image I wanted to associate with this toy. :)
In other news, my brother turned 20 years old on Friday. I can hardly believe my little brother is 20! Time certainly flies. We love him much and are very proud of him.
Well, I will leave you with one last photo. I am 24 weeks along here and feel pretty large. My mom just chuckles and says to wait until I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. I am not sure if my skin will stretch any further!
6 comments:
That was not a chuckle. It was an anxiety-ridden gasp (you'll be fine, and if I remember Psalm 34:4 so will I). Love, Mom
Melinda-
I didn't know you were pregnant! So cute and so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!
Jessie Brooks
Oh, my dear friend! I am so glad to hear from you, AND see that a big life change has occurred (and will keep occurring, just to let you know in advance!). You look beautiful, your baby is adorable -- aren't those sonograms the most amazing things? It really is a wonder to see what is growing inside, and the activities they do while they're in that small space!!! You will be wonderful parents, and we are so excited for you!!! Congratulations, and my condolences to Annie. However, my friend just had a baby, and their two "children" love baby Ella very much, and guard her with their doggie lives. I'm sure Annie will love Baby Rausch too! Glad to see your blog. May the Lord bless and keep you, may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you, may He lift up His countenance upon you, and give you PEACE! Love you!
So neat to see you have a blog! I will have to pass this along to my mom so she can see your sonogram photos as well.
It looks like Annie loves the after-bath-drying session! I bet a big dog makes a bit of a mess after all that!
And in case you didn't know already, you look great pregnant!! :)
What a beautiful Mommy and a handsome Dad!!! So great that you have a blog now too!!! We are so excited for you all....Grandma's/pa's included!!! :o)
We love every moment that we can have with our new Grandbaby Andrew!!!
Give each other hugs from us in Ohio and we look forward to more on here!!! Love, Sue and Larry :o) :O)
It is so great to hear from all of you ladies! You are dear to my heart.
Post a Comment