Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall photos

I love fall!  I love the cooler weather and the crunchy leaves and the beautiful colors.  I love harvest time and wearing cozy sweaters and making soups and stews.  I love the fall holidays and the time together with family.  I love fall!

Here are some photos I have taken of Daniel and Logan at fall time each year.  There must be something about a pumpkin that makes me want to prop my kids against it and snap away with my camera!  I love watching how my boys grow over the course of these pictures. 

 2008

 2009

 2010

 2011

 2012

 2013

2014


2 comments:

Linda Born said...

I had forgotten how much Daniel looks like his mama in his tiny boy photos, and was amazed by his resemblance to Poppy-as-a-child in his 2011 photo. My favorite is this year's photo! Adorable!! Love love LOVE!!!!!!

Fern :) said...

Just stopped by to see if you had any updates. Hope you all are well!
Hugs & love,
Fern :)