Daniel's favorite acts where the tigers, elephants, and seeing Mater come out and "talk."
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
To the circus!
We took Daniel to his first trip to the circus recently. Neither Brian or I had been since we were young children, so in a way, it was a new experience for us all! One of the first acts was the trapeze artists. Daniel was being very quiet, so I leaned over to him and asked, "What do you think, Daniel? Isn't it neat how they fly through the air?" Daniel responded, "Yes, very impressive." Throughout the rest of the performance, whenever they did an amazing trick, Daniel would say, "Impressive!" It certainly was!
Daniel was very happy about getting cotton candy and a new light saber, but he didn't want his picture taken with a clown and he wasn't interested in riding the elephants. I think Brian and I both secretly wanted to ride the elephants, but maybe another year!


Daniel's favorite acts where the tigers, elephants, and seeing Mater come out and "talk."

Daniel's favorite acts where the tigers, elephants, and seeing Mater come out and "talk."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can't beat cotton candy and a new light saber. Love that boy!
Post a Comment