When the Lord brought back the captivity of Zion, we were like those who dream. Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing.
Psalm 126:1-2a
Sunday, March 25, 2012
The beloved toad
Daniel has played with this toad nonstop for several days. I am sure the toad has gotten more human affection than he ever wanted. We make Daniel release the toad in the rock garden every night, but he manages to find it again every day. They are quite the pair!
I don't know why this photo makes me laugh so hard. I think it is the expression on the toad's face (bulgy eyed anxiety) as contrasted with the expression on Daniel's face (pure delight)!
1 comment:
I don't know why this photo makes me laugh so hard. I think it is the expression on the toad's face (bulgy eyed anxiety) as contrasted with the expression on Daniel's face (pure delight)!
Post a Comment