Monday, June 6, 2011

It has begun...

Daniel has started playing on his first organized sports team....and he is only three! Yesterday was our first t-ball practice. Daniel is one of the youngest on the team, but he seemed to have fun, so we will go back next week. When asked what he liked about practice, he said his favorite part was batting and wearing the helmet. He also liked running the bases "in the right order."


2 comments:

Linda Born said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Born said...

Good heavens he looks little bitty standing next to that batting tee. Ugh. It brings back bad memories. Do you know I nearly hyperventilated the first time you got up to bat in t-ball? You are handling all this much better than your mother did. I do remember I made you do t-ball the first year because all your friends were participating and I was afraid you'd later regret not being part of the team. Thank the good Lord that's one decision I made correctly. So often parents say "You'll thank me later..." but in this instance you really did. You were an awesome pitcher. *Sigh...maybe next year I'll come watch Daniel play... Love you Honey.