Saturday, March 20, 2010
Weekend Funnies
I didn't really know about being "Filled with Laughter" until I had a toddler. Daniel certainly keeps us entertained. Here is some funny stuff we managed to photograph.
I was preparing to change the sheets, and Daniel was crawling around on the bed. I went into the next room to grab something, and soon heard his little voice saying, "Hep, Mommy, hep! Tuck!" (If you don't understand Daniel speak, this translates to "Help, Mommy, help! Stuck!") I found his predicament pretty funny, so I took a few photos before helping him out.
We call the above move "leg-in-the-air." He did it once on accident, and we thought it was hilarious, so he adopted it as one of his tricks. It always gets a laugh from us, but I find it particularly funny when he is less than fully clothed.
Daniel came racing around the corner in his cozy coupe making a siren noise: "Whewwww---ewwww, Whewwwww-ewwww!" I noticed he had balanced an empty plastic container on top of the car, obviously as a makeshift siren light. I helped him out by taping it down so that he could turn corners without it falling.
He seems to be playing nonchalantly, but he is obviously prepared for any emergency. Notice the hard hat and backpack.
When one pacifier just won't cut it, why not try a second?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the leg-in-the-air!!! That's totally a yoga pose, ya know...! :)
-Sara
I've looked at these photos again and again. Leg-in-the-air wins this week's prize--love it. It's great that he has a no fail method for restoring everyone's attention to him when we somehow allow ourselves to be distracted. Leg-in-the-air!!!
Post a Comment