Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Half-Birthday, Baby Man!

Daniel turned 1 1/2 years old today! At this busy age, his favorite toys are tractors, trucks, and trains. He also likes building block towers and scribbling with any writing utensil he can find. In fact, I just finished scrubbing red crayon off the toilet seat. His favorite foods are hot dogs, gummy fruit snacks, and black olives. Yes, I know, not exactly the most healthy selections, but what can I do? He loves playing with Annie, having books read to him, watching Sesame Street, and splashing in his swimming pool. These are precious days, my friends, and we are trying to treasure each and every one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the lighting in those photos. Hey I think you may have to add bananas to that favorite foods list. To clue your readers in: yesterday Daniel asked for a nananananana, was told that there were none, but was so insistent that he was able to coerce his Mom into driving to Grandma's house. When he arrived he devoured an entire large banana. So for yesterday, at least, bananas ranked right up there with black olives!
Grandma Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow! what happened! It seems he just came into the world and now he's 1 1/2. Precious photos - anxious to give him a granny hug!
see you soon,
love, m

Pam said...

How wise you are to cherish the days for they do fly right by (well at least most of the time they do!)!