Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Puppy love
Daniel loves Annie. He laughs every time he sees her. He reaches for her, lunges toward her, tries to pet her. Annie, on the other hand, is what I would call tolerant of Daniel. Note her expression in the photo below. Somewhat pained.
One slight problem with this relationship is that Daniel tested positive for dog allergies. Since then, Annie has been living outdoors. With the cold weather, we have allowed her inside once again, but she is restricted to the linoleum floor. Daniel is delighted with this arrangement and constantly comes to "visit" her. We are thankful that he exhibits no negative reactions to being around her. No stuffy nose, no sneezing, nothing. Maybe there is hope for this friendship after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor guy! Hopefully he will grow out of some of his allergies! I am cracking up at Annie's expression in the photo!
It was wonderful seeing you all at Wal-Mart this evening! I hope you had a safe trip back home as well!
Love & hugs and Christmas wishes!
Fern :)
Melinda, what wonderful photos - I love the little Christmas tree Danny - he looks so different, I think because he's not flashing that glorious smile of his. What a darling photo of Annie and Danny - I think they will be the best of friends soon. See you soon, love, m
Very very funny--but poor Annie. You can't really blame her for her opinion of Daniel. I know that she's well aware of how she's been demoted from her former status as your first child to merely being the family pet. I predict that in the future Daniel and Annie will be become the best of friends.
Post a Comment