Mr. Daniel is getting six new teeth all at one time. This makes for some short nights and sleepy parents! Otherwise, our little man is doing great. He is jabbering more and more. At the grocery store yesterday, he "talked" to just about everyone we passed! He is also very intrigued with putting objects inside cups and containers. He puts his pacifier in his cup, and then takes it out again. Over and over and over! For Christmas, we are giving him a shape sorter, which I think he will really enjoy. Oh goodness, I am looking forward to Christmas with Daniel. I cannot wait to post photos of him in his Christmas outfit. Lots of laughs are in store!
When I decorated for Christmas this year, I had to make some minor adjustments. For example, we did not put up our normal 7 foot tree. Instead, we put our little 3 foot tree on a table. This saves me from constantly protecting Daniel and the ornaments from one another. However, he can still reach the cord for the lights, but so far we have avoided any tree catastrophes.



3 comments:
Oooohhh love the one with the greenery boa--he looks so smug!
He is sooo cute! I cannot believe how much he keeps changing in his looks! It sounds like you are keeping busy with the holiday decorating...more than we did this year! We hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your little one!! What a special memory!! Sending you lots of love & hugs!! Miss you!
Good call on the little table tree for this year. Sanity over sentiment eh?! Lol. I love your nativity set, too. You guys are gonna have so much fun with him on Christmas. Can't wait to see pics from it all. I'm praying for you each.
Hugs from Missouri
Post a Comment