
The above photo was taken on top of the turret. The view of the river and the city skyline was just beautiful.
As you can see, the woodwork inside the castle was amazing. We also loved the stained glass windows and tiled floors. This trip will probably be our last weekend getaway for quite some time, so I am thankful we had so much fun.
Our baby is due in approximately 67 days (not that I am counting or anything), so we are busy with preparations. I hung the curtains in the nursery today, which does not sound like much, but I was extremely excited! I have been feeling pretty tired lately, so every little thing is a major accomplishment. The baby had the hiccups last night, which felt so weird! He is positioned more on the right side of my body now, so my stomach looks kind of lopsided.
I will leave you with one final photo of Brian. When I was little, I loved watching Magnum P.I. and I started having flashbacks when Brian was posing for these. Does anyone else remember the opening of the show when Tom Selleck loads the clip into his gun? Brian re-enacted that scene perfectly!
2 comments:
Both you and Jonathan had hiccups in utero and then continued to have them after birth. I'd forgotten all about that until I read your post today!
Hi! You look beautiful, and great for getting the curtains hung! I know that makes a difference in how the room looks and feels! Hiccups are funny, aren't they? When my girls had hiccups after they were born, it was kind of funny, because for a while they would giggle at them, then, they would just get plain mad about it. Oh, the funny things we forget, yet remember as cherished memories upon being reminded!
Post a Comment