So, I did what any mom with a camera would do, and I photographed his hands from every possible angle. Now the cuteness is thoroughly documented!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Baby hands
The other day I was trimming Daniel's nails, and it suddenly dawned on me...his hands will soon change from dimpled baby hands to little boy hands. That doesn't sound like a huge revelation, but for some reason that thought brought a lump to my throat. I love, love, love his baby hands. They were one of the first things I admired after he was born. The thought of those little dimpled knuckles disappearing is heart wrenching!
So, I did what any mom with a camera would do, and I photographed his hands from every possible angle. Now the cuteness is thoroughly documented!

I love this last photo of his little baby hand resting on my shoulder. This is a precious stage.
So, I did what any mom with a camera would do, and I photographed his hands from every possible angle. Now the cuteness is thoroughly documented!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Melinda - I understand your sadness of your baby growing up -- but, rest assured, each phase is as precious as the one before - even when they are almost 32 years old! - you will always have those memories -- and photos!
m
Beautiful (sniff) post (sob).
Post a Comment