Some of you might be familiar with the children's book, Flat Stanley. I have never read it but am somewhat familiar with the story. Stanley is a normal little boy until one night, his bulletin board falls on him and squashes him flat. He quickly finds that there are some perks to being flat. For example, he can travel around the world very inexpensively, being shipped in a large envelope.
This summer, our local library did a Flat Stanley activity. The kids colored, cut out, and laminated a little man, who we called Library Larry (instead of Flat Stanley). Library Larry went with us on all our summer travels, and then we took photographs of him in different places and sent them to the library to be displayed.
Here are some photos of Daniel and Library Larry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the moon marble co.! We took a field trip there when I taught 2nd grade. So fun!
Post a Comment