Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day! I am incredibly grateful for the mothers and grandmothers in my life, and I love that this day gives us a chance to celebrate them. And I love, love, love being a mother. It is the accomplishment in my life that has taken the most work and has reaped the biggest rewards. Thank you, Lord, for making me a mother!

I am so thankful for my own mother. She prays for me, delights in me, laughs with me, and cries with me. She is the perfect mom for me. And she is stinkin' hilarious too! I love you, Mom!

I am so thankful for my mother-in-law. First of all, she raised my husband, so that is definitely praiseworthy. And more than that, she is caring, thoughtful, and always willing to help. Whoever said mothers-in-laws are hard to get along with has never met mine. We love her very much!

Did I mention that both these ladies are excellent grandmas too? Just ask Daniel...his grandmas are two of his favorite people in the world.

1 comment:

Linda Born said...

Trying hard to think of something stinkin' hilarious to say in order to live up to this post...

ummm...

uhhh...

Nope, I got nothin.

But I love you more than the whole wide world, and I appreciate your sweet words!