Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Caught red-handed!

Daniel absolutely loves his walker, and I love anything that keeps him entertained for more than five minutes. However, the walker requires a whole new level of baby proofing. When placed in his walker, Daniel immediately starts his circuit around the kitchen. He zips over to the tea towels hanging from the oven door and yanks them down. He then proceeds to another cabinet with a very interesting locking mechanism. He inspects that briefly before making his way to the peace lily. Now, Daniel is still at the stage where most everything goes into his mouth, so I have to take measures to keep him from eating our house plants. He always investigates the peace lily, just in case he can somehow reach its leaves. From there, he usually checks to see whether anything is on the kitchen chairs. I have the habit of hanging my purse on the back of our chairs,and yesterday, I left it unzipped too. Daniel was drawn to it like a magnet. I love the progression of these photos.

Caught in the act!

Who me?

The play pen is much safer captivity while Mom is trying to make supper!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha! This is too cute! Daniel, don't make a habit out of looking into lady's purses! ;)

So glad that you all seem to be doing well! Know that we miss you & are sending LOTS of love & hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are adorable.
He is growing up so fast.
Time just flies by doesn't it?!

God bless little Daniel and grow Him up into the reflection of Christ that you have him to be.

Hugs - Melody